Click on the Banner to find out more about AED membership.
MORE COMPETITIVE THAN EVER BEFORE
Dramatic improvements to New Mexico's business climate have repositioned the state as a place that must be considered when companies are looking for the best location to invest and grow their businesses.
Ranked 9th Mid-sized American City of the Future by fDi (Foreign Direct Investment) magazine, Albuquerque:
- Has a pipeline of talent including 70,000 college students as part of a workforce that is younger and better educated than the national average
- Is a low risk location for natural disasters
- Has a low cost of doing business
- Has an exceptional support network for entrepreneurs, and
- Offers the lowest effective tax rate for manufacturers in the Western United States.
Albuquerque Economic Development’s staff works in a confidential manner to support your project. We invite you to contact us today.