2021 Strategic Plan
AED has been a highly respected and driving force in the region for 60 years. However, the organization is at a significant transition and potential turning point. The long time President of 25 years has recently retired, offering the opportunity for a natural ‘organizational reinvention’ simply due to transition and leadership changes with the recruitment of a new President and CEO. Watch below to find out more.
PRIORITY PROJECT CONSIDERATIONS
COMPONENTS OF PLANNING EFFORT - WHAT WILL BE DONE?
- Targeted 1:1 stakeholder interviews and industry think tank discussions.
- Analysis of targeted industries.
- Evaluation of general competitive position including incentives.
- Completion of a detailed a labor market analysis.
- Assistance with an ecosystem building analysis.
- Strategic plan, organizational benchmarking, and economic indicators and performance metrics recommendations delivered.
TIMEFRAME AND MILESTONES: ESTIMATED COMPLETION, MAY 2021
16 weeks for initial discovery, research, and report develoment broken into phases:
- Kickoff/Discovery – including a January Board and VIP kickoff webinar reviewing past successes as well as project losses for the region
- Review of AED, regional partners, and state level existing research and strategies
- Analysis, initial findings overview and refinement
- Final report delivery and public presentation
GIVE YOUR SUPPORT
Signature Strategy Premier Sponsor (one available, $75,000): Premier speaking roles and top level recognition in all facets of process and related materials and final document, and given the opportunity to serve on podium at any related programs or presentations.
Strategy Leadership Sponsor (up to two available, $50,000): Will be recognized in related discussions, events, materials, presentations, and in final plan. Receives the opportunity to serve as leader/moderator of think tank discussions.
Strategy Champion Sponsor (up to three available, $25,000): Recognition in print and digital material related to plan and in final plan itself, as well as promotional efforts.
To discuss the opportunities listed above or the strategic planning process itself in greater detail, contact AED President Danielle Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director of Investor Relations, Beth Waldrip, at email@example.com