Ambassador Training Program – July
Friday, July 23 from 2-5 p.m.
This educational program is designed to bring together individuals from AED’s far-reaching membership base – giving them the tools to promote economic development from within.
President Casey will give an overview of AED’s strategic plan and how Ambassadors play a critical role in its execution. AED welcomes back current Ambassadors and invites anyone interested in contributing to attend.
- 12 Companies Awarded over $3 million from JTIP
- Albuquerque Ranked Best Large City for Film Fourth Year in a Row by MovieMaker Magazine
- Albuquerque Regional Economic Alliance (AREA) Addresses Region’s Economic Competitiveness Opportunities
- SOUTHWEST DEBUTS NEW NON-STOP SERVICE TO BURBANK, CALIFORNIA
- UNM Anderson School of Management hosts second of four-part series focused on regional collaboration and innovation