AED Quarterly Investors’ Luncheon March 2021
AED Quarterly Investors’ Luncheon
Join AED from the comfort of your own home or office!
The first QIL of 2021 kicks off Thursday, March 18, from 12-1:15 p.m.
Daimler Trucks North America
ABOUT DAIMLER TRUCKS
Learn more about the recent announcement of Torc Robotics, a partner of Daimler Trucks North America, extension of its testing to New Mexico by building up a new testing center in Albuquerque. Expanding to a new location will support testing, collect data, and provide for more real world use cases towards the next generation of vehicles on public roads in New Mexico starting this fall. Register today to learn more from Mr. Huang.
ABOUT LANCS INDUSTRIES
Lancs has produced over 80% of the lead wool blankets used in United States nuclear power plants and U.S. Naval facilities today and is one of the largest producers of flexible lead-free shielding products made from tungsten, bismuth, and iron. We carry a ready-to-ship inventory of standard products that include flexible shielding, lead wool blankets, glove bags, and sleeving. Since 1974, the in-house manufacturing facilities at Lancs Industries have supported a flexible design process that delivers the highest quality products, on-time and on-budget.
Special Thank-You to Our Sponsors
- 12 Companies Awarded over $3 million from JTIP
- Albuquerque Ranked Best Large City for Film Fourth Year in a Row by MovieMaker Magazine
- Albuquerque Regional Economic Alliance (AREA) Addresses Region’s Economic Competitiveness Opportunities
- SOUTHWEST DEBUTS NEW NON-STOP SERVICE TO BURBANK, CALIFORNIA
- UNM Anderson School of Management hosts second of four-part series focused on regional collaboration and innovation