The company is set to bring $30 million in private investment and hire 116 employees.
- Albuquerque Regional Economic Alliance Announces its 2023 Board of Directors and Welcomes Several New Faces
- City of Albuquerque approves funding for Universal Hydrogen manufacturing hub; shows support for regional job creation
- AREA Awarded 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization Status
- AREA Receives the 2022 Cleve Matthews Vision Award from NAIOP New Mexico
- AREA Adds Executive Vice President Scott Powell to the Team