AED's membership is a strong, motivated community comprised of CEOs, business owners and other company decision makers who understand that a successful economic development strategy takes time, collaboration and financial resources. That's why they invest their time and money in AED's mission. Our members consistently tell us that AED membership creates results for their bottom line:
- Enhanced public awareness for their companies.
- Increased referrals and leads.
- New strategic partnerships.
- More opportunities for growth.
Joining AED will further enhance your business. According to a 2015 membership survey, AED members regard it as the premier organization for networking in the Albuquerque metro area. For all that AED accomplishes for the general business community with member support, members benefit from a direct return on annual investment. For as little as $2,000 annually, members can count on:
- Discounts to attend the AED Quarterly Investors’ Luncheon, which attracts more than 550 business executives. There’s no better place to network with peers and prospective members.
- Complimentary consultations and business assistance.
- Inclusion in AED’s online business directory.
- Invitation to AED’s Annual Business Meeting.
- Targeted marketing opportunities through AED’s communications to members, site selection consultants and company representatives.
- Exposure through AED’s website and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Annual invitation to the Current Investors’ Briefing, a small roundtable discussion about AED’s activities.
- Advocacy and representation at the local and state level.
- Sponsorship opportunities to capture our targeted business audience.
Contact Nancee Whittington, AED’s Director of Investor Relations, at 505-246-6208 or email joinAED@abq.org.
Why You Should Join
Click on the links below to learn more about AED's membership benefits: